Welcome and glad to have you as part of the group…
Discerning, health conscious people like yourself, that desire to include REAL FOODS for complete nourishment, are fast having a major impact on their own health and others as well, as they happily become more aware of the magnificent benefits REAL FOODS have on their lives and health.
There have been lots and lots of families thru the years that have made the change to the co-op way of buying. This may be new to some of you, its definitely a novel way of acquiring the higher standard of foods, for those that prefer to take responsibility for their health AND knowing the sources where your REAL FOODS come from.
In these days and times this way of “shopping” has become more and more important — for health’s sake!
NOT SURE HOW A CO-OP WORKS?
Here’s procedure for Good Stuff Membership Co-op- your personal shopper at the farm:
- At this time, there is NO MEMBERSHIP FEE – but there is a $5 trip charge for each order. This only helps us to cover transportation charges to pick up your orders.
- I collect orders bi-weekly.
- There is a standing order group so just let me know if interested in that bunch.
- Designated time for pick up has been established, so you must be here to pick up your order during those times..I know things come up, but be sure to let me know if you need to set a different time for pick up. But pick up at designated times is a must. Thanks.
- Orders can be placed online – even on your phone.
- After placing your order on website, you will receive an order confirmation receipt via email for your records.
- Placing an order with Good Stuff Co-op is a commitment to pick up what you ordered. If you are not going to pick up DON’T place an order. Life happens, and I will work with you if something comes up, not a problem. Just give me a call and we’ll go from there.
- All orders must be paid in advance. Forms of payment accepted:
- PayPal or
- Debit/Credit through PayPal.
- No payment info is stored on this website.)
- If you don’t receive order receipt please be sure to contact me. That might mean I didn’t receive your order. I will always verify orders from new members when first made.
- Order cutoff day is usually Wednesday before pick-up (every other week)
- Orders can be made further in advance if you like. Be sure to place order delivery date(must coincide with designated pick-up date on schedule) in the note section of order form.
- Schedule changes for Pick-up: you will be notified by email or text of any changes . So please be sure to read texts/ updates from Good Stuff Co-op…
- You will receive an ordering reminder text in advance as follows:
- ***first notice (VIA text- subject shows) –> GSC ORDERING REMINDER EMAIL FOR (run date)
- ***second notice (VIA text – subject shows) –> LAST CALL FOR GSC ORDERING. (Orders then must be in immediately.)
- Be sure to place orders by the established ordering deadline listed on ORDERING REMINDER email.
- There are no refunds or cancellations of orders once payment is processed.
- Placing an order is a commitment to pick up.
- Please notify me if you need to send someone else to get your order.
- All items are subject to availability and price change without notice. (however I try to let everyone know of any prices changing asap).
- Please be sure to bring your own ice chests or cold bags to put your order in for transport home. (Especially in the summer)
All of our REAL FOODS sources work very hard to make sure of a superior product for you and yours. Be sure to call me with any questions, comments, or feedback so we can make sure that you are happy with your real foods.
Ready to access the higher standard of REAL FOODS?
Then click here to GO SHOPPING!
Glad to be of service… and thank you in advance for your business.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon Jennifer Vance, CNC Health conscious wife, mother, & grandmother Researcher
P.S. — Got more questions? Give me a call – 702-368-0302 or go to GOOD STUFF FAQ.
P.P.S. — Referrals are always welcome. Simply have them send an email or call me… and to please mention who’s referring.
“Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food.” Hippocrates
“O, taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man that trusts in Him.” Proverbs 34:8